Tandoori Marinade Kit - 375 g
Love the smoky, savoury flavours from a blistering hot tandoor, but think homemade tandoori is a tan-don’t-i? We’ve got you covered.
Our Tandoori BBQ marinade is mild, balanced, and ready to go when you are. Thaw, marinate, and cook! You can oven-roast chops, pan-fry chicken, or grill kebabs on your balcony barbeque. You can even use your air fryer or whizbang pressure cooker. However you tandoo-it, it will be so good, you’ll be missing India, even if you’ve never left tdot.
Tandoori marinade: yogurt*, shallots, garlic, ginger, chillies, coriander, mint, spices, mustard oil, vegetable oil, ghee*, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, monosodium glutamate, salt.
Contains whole spices.
* The vegan kit is made with vegan dairy alternatives.
Chaat masala: dried mint, dried mango powder, cumin, coriander, dried pomegranate powder, black peppercorns, salt, black salt, citric acid, herbs & spices
- In a mixing bowl, add 1 kg of your preferred protein – chicken, lamb, beef, pork, fish, shrimp, paneer, tofu or vegetables. Add salt per your taste and mix well.
- Add 12 oz (355 ml) of marinade and mix well. Marinate for one hour in fridge (overnight preferred for meat protein).
- Just before cooking, drizzle in 45 to 60 ml (3-4 tbsp) of oil and mix well.
- Cook protein/vegetables thoroughly. Time and cooking temperature will depend on method and ingredient - but we recommend grilling for best results. Alternate methods: 1.Preheat the oven to 400°F and bake on a flat baking tray until fully cooked. 2. Pan Fry on medium to high heat until cooked through.
- Sprinkle desired amount of chaat masala.
Optional garnishes: chopped coriander and mint leaves, lemon or lime wedges, ginger cut into matchsticks, thinly sliced red onion, pomegranate arils.
Serve with Cilantro-Mint chutney and/or Tamarind-Date chutney
- No artificial preservatives.
- Suitable for vegetarians. Vegan option available.
- Keep the marinade refrigerated and consume 10 days after opening. Product may be frozen for up to 3 months.
- Keep the chaat masala in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months.
- Not suitable for the microwave.
- This product is made in Ontario from domestic and imported ingredients. And manufactured in facilities where soy, dairy, wheat, peanuts and tree nuts may be present.
For health and safety issues, we cannot accept returns, but we want you to be happy with our purchase. If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please let us know within 24 hours of receiving it.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our very best to make things right.
The whole family raved about the tandoori chicken I made using your kit. And I mean RAVED! I first marinated the chicken for several hours and then fried. The chaat masala for me, was that extra special touch at the end that made the dish unique and delicious! This will be a staple in our household :)