Masala Chai - 100 g
The world drinks more tea than anything else – other than water, of course! Here at Chilly Paste, we’re pretty sure we’ve sampled hundreds – maybe thousands – of cups to bring you our 12-Spice Chai.
Our premium signature masala chai blend starts with Assam tea leaves. Then we add 12 warm, sweet, and aromatic spices. What you get is a complex smooth, bold, and fragrant tea that perfectly invigorates all your senses.
Premium black tea leaves, green cardamom, cinnamon, dried ginger, fennel, cloves, star anise, black peppercorn, rose petals, allspice, mace, nutmeg, carom seeds
- Heat 475 ml (2 cups) water in a saucepan until it comes to just below a simmer.
- Add 4 (heaped) teaspoons of 12-Spice Masala Chai and stir. Brew for 3 minutes on medium-high heat and then let it come to a boil.
- Lower heat to medium-low and add 235 ml (1 cup) of full-fat dairy or plant-based milk. Simmer for 2 minutes. Do not let it overflow.
- Add sugar, jaggery, or another natural sweetener, to taste.
- Stir well and strain into cups.
- Makes 20 servings
No artificial preservatives, colourings, or flavourings!
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Store in a cool, dry place (at room temperature) for up to 6 months flavour. Do not microwave pouch.
This product is made in Ontario from domestic and imported ingredients. And manufactured in facilities where soy, dairy, wheat, peanuts and tree nuts may be present.
For health and safety issues, we cannot accept returns, but we want you to be happy with our purchase. If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please let us know within 24 hours of receiving it.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our very best to make things right.
One of our friends parent came from india and had your masala chai. They loved it. They went back and told me where they can buy the pack. Great recipe…