Coriander and Mint Chutney
This super easy, no-cook coriander and mint chutney bursts with fresh, cooling, and zesty flavours.
- 375 ml packed (approximately 50 g or 1½ cups) fresh coriander (cilantro) leaves, hard stems removed
- 375 ml packed (approximately 50 g or 1½ cups) fresh mint, hard stems removed
- ½ small red onion or shallot, cut into chunks
- 1 green chili, slit
- 1 cm (½ inch) fresh ginger, peeled and cut into chunks
- Juice from two limes (approximately 60 ml or ¼ cup)
- 60 ml (¼ cup) water
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ tsp garam masala
- ¼ tsp chaat masala
What you’ll need
- Rubber spatula, blender, food processor, or a stick blender with a bowl.
- Purée all ingredients until you have a smooth and silky chutney, pausing once or twice to scrape down the sides.
- Transfer to a bowl and let stand 5 minutes at room temperature before serving.
This coriander and mint chutney will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three days.