Imagine transforming the ingredients you love into your favourite takeout curry at home. Just like your local Indian restaurant, our three-step spice kit blends tandoori’s mild flavours with a velvety and sweet tomato-based sauce that’s finished with our special garam masala blend. Enriched with ground cashews and with either traditional or vegan dairy (it’s your choice!) you’ll be mastering this curry in a hurry in no time flat.
Yogurt - * The vegan kit is made with vegan dairy alternatives.
Yogurt*, shallots, garlic, ginger, chillies, coriander, mint, spices, sunflower oil, salt, ghee, mustard oil, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, monosodium glutamate. May contain traces of poppy seeds, sesame seeds, tree nuts, soy. Contains whole spices.
Tomatoes, onion, garlic, ginger, green chilies, cashews, butter*, sunflower oil, cardamom, red chili powder, turmeric, coriander, cumin, salt, fenugreek leaves
Makhan Masala Sauce
If using CP’s Tandoori Marinade, follow instructions as per package. Set cooked product aside and go to step 3.
If NOT using Tandoori Marinade: Salt 500g of your preferred protein – chicken, lamb, beef, pork, paneer, or tofu – mix well. Cook – time and cooking temperature will depend on method and protein. Set aside.
Warm makhan sauce.
Add cooked protein. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of garam masala. Mix well, thinning with water or stock (as desired), and continue warming through.
Optional garnishes: Coriander leaves, heavy cream (dairy or vegan alternative), butter (dairy or vegan alternative)
Serve with rice, naan, or paratha.
- No artificial preservatives, colourings, or flavourings!
- Suitable for vegetarians. Vegan option available.
- The tandoori marinade is a frozen product. Keep it in the freezer and consume within 7 days of purchase. Keep the thawed marinade in the refrigerator and consume and 10 days. Do not refreeze.
- The makhan concentrated paste can be stored in the fridge for up to 10 days after purchase, or frozen for up to 3 months. Defrost in the fridge and use within 48 hours. Do not refreeze.
- Keep the garam masala in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months.
- This product is made and packaged in Brampton, Ontario in facilities where soy, dairy products, wheat, and nuts may be present.